Here’s the OOTB Early Line:
- American fat-asses drained the world of edible pork meat.
- American corporations created an unfair market (think Walmart) on small farms across the world which only further eroded conditions on small farms.
- American corporation’s pollution caused weak immune systems in pigs.
- Wealthy Americans unaware of and partly responsible for destitute conditions nearby.
- George Bush’s tough stance with Mexico shielded out health experts and community activists outreach directors from corresponding with Mexicans.
- George Bush and other Christians politicized the scientists who wanted more anti-vaccines.
- Republicans still don’t believe your grandfather was a monkey!
- The republican American recession, hit Mexicans particularly hard because the amount of American dollars sent back to Mexico, by Mexicans in America was drastically reduced.
- Illegal Immigration is racist, and this is no time to reevaluate some of the negative consequences it may or may not cause. Look over there!
- The Armed Forces could have been called to the border but they were all in Iraq.
- America should have been more in-tune with Mexico’s socio-economic problems and lack of natural resources.
- 46 million Americans do not have health care!!!
Reader submissions would be awesome.
UPDATE: Malkin already has a relevant post.