2minutes of straight up lies.
7 Broken promises in record time
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it “impossible” for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Thanks Obambi for the original vid link
Tigerhawk’s column, “transparent as mud” has more,
Not one member of Congress has read the monstrous stimulus bill that just passed. How could they have? The Democrats allowed only 24 hours to elapse between the conference deal and the final vote.
UPDATE: Lots of places are highlighting the “anti-porkulus” protests that are springing up all around the nation. Thank G-d…that actually provides some hope.
Atlas has more, and points to the highly questionable, “infowars.com” and their article about 21 states claiming sovereignty